We're gonna school you bitches.

Thursday, August 16, 2007


Sonia, I think you're definitely onto something with the chinois. I just think we should broaden it a bit, since I trashyornot really started with chinese food. Let's just put it in writing... Megs may have some issues... p.s. I find MSG to be less trashy than the shit in slim jims. Even though I LOVE slim jims.

TRASHY:

- lemon chicken (any chicken with glaze, really)
- WATER CHESTNUTS, BABY CORN, LITTLE MUSHROOMS, BAMBOO SHOOTS AND ANY DISH CONTAINING THE AFOREMENTIONED HORRORS
- cashew chicken dishes (the kind where the chicken is in tiny cubes, usually with disgusting bits of celery and carrot)
- green tea w/ sugar
- mu shu anything
- shrimp with garlic sauce
- those little crisps that some places give you with duck sauce before your meal
- SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN
- general tsao's chicken or however the hell you spell it
- wonton soup? (still on the fence. sometimes it's great)

well that's all I can think of right now. Have I left anything out?

1 comment:

Sonia said...

ok meg, i understand you have a vision of the trashyornot website but try to keep your little paws unclenched for a wee bit longer until things get moving. you can't force trashyornot.com...it has to be organic. like my great sage senor dass once said...."to understand trashy is to truly be trashy yourself".
ps, mooshu is so not trashy, please remove it from the list...its only trashy when there is pork giblets involved. though, I'd like to add fried spring rolls and peanut sauce to the list. neh for wonton soup...