We're gonna school you bitches.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Brown bag it.

Lunch. It's my favorite meal.

When trying to save money/bring lunch from home to the office, it's often times tricky to select the appropriate vessel for transport. Lets review our options.



Brown bag: If you asked me yesterday, I would have said this was OK. I took my lunch to the office in one of these things today and felt really creepy for some reason. Perhaps it's because I was clutching it and didn't put it in my canvas tote for fear of squishing it. Either way, at this age, brown bags are used for three things: beer, condoms, and cigarettes (only when Megan purchases 3 cigs INDIVIDUALLY from Tims - this will get it's own post, don't you worry).


Plastic bag: makes you look poor/weird. (I still do it, but feel weird about it without fail. This is clearly the best option out of the three.)

Insulated bag: If you carry your lunch in an insulated bag, you're never going to get laid and you still live with your parents...and I'd put money on the fact that you cry yourself to sleep every night [dork].

No comments: