We're gonna school you bitches.

Friday, August 17, 2007

A look back...

Loyal readers,

First, I'd like to point out that this post could have taken many differnet turns. I could have gone on and on about dumb t-shirts, amusement parks, etc. I'm sure these things will be written about in greater detail at some point.

As for right now, this post serves more as proof that I have been seeking out trashy things for quite some time. The below are two images that were taken at Six Flags New England in May of 2005.

Yes. I was at Six Flags. Not only was I at Six Flags, but as the VP of the Class of '05. I actually coordinated 200 students to visit the park. I was the pied piper of trashy college graduates on that day.

On with the pictures.

Exibit 1: I understand that people don't want to lose their childred. It makes sense. This world is full of crazy people. I understand. However, if you're going to put your baby on a leash, go all the way. Buy the leash and accept what you're doing. DON'T make a make-shift kid-leash out of your belt. I caught this on camera. See below.Exhibit 2: Apparently these two fuck heads don't like fat girls. I have nothing more to say due to the fact that this actually made me mad in real life. See below.

Enjoy your friday night.

Love,
a.n.b

No comments: